Pep’s Spurs (H) Post-Match Interview

One quote that kind of got a bit lost, but I absolutely love Pep for, is when he said Rico Lewis got fouled 4 times for no yellow card and we didn’t react. He’s so right. The senior players should have put Hojbjerg and Bentancur in their place for targeting him. But they’re nowhere to be seen and Rico has to lick his wounds on his own. It’s fucking spineless from some of these players, I’m so glad Pep is calling it out.
Yes that one was big call out. we dont have a dog in our team. Can you imagine if dinho was on the pitch?

One quote that kind of got a bit lost, but I absolutely love Pep for, is when he said Rico Lewis got fouled 4 times for no yellow card and we didn’t react. He’s so right. The senior players should have put Hojbjerg and Bentancur in their place for targeting him. But they’re nowhere to be seen and Rico has to lick his wounds on his own. It’s fucking spineless from some of these players, I’m so glad Pep is calling it out.
Absofuckinlutely, Kolarov used to get stick on here but I still remember a pre-season game years ago where George Evans I think put in a bit of a ropey tackle and their players were all over him giving him shit, Kolarov was straight over fucking them right off defending the young lad.

That last night was fuckin awful to see and totally get why Pep called it out, not saying we should two foot them and pick up cards, but at least get a grip of them and then have a word in tunnel, Mike Doyle (RIP) would have been turning in his grave watching that last night.

Let's hope from now on Pep drops this borning Total Football bollocks, pass sideways, pass backwards, pivot, pass sideways, pass backwards, slow, slow and plays attacking wide football like City did in the 2nd half, which led to the 3 goals and got the fans excited and singing. We all have take out share of criticism and responsibility, the fans, the players, the coaches, and Pep. (and the Directors)

Yes that one was big call out. we dont have a dog in our team. Can you imagine if dinho was on the pitch?
FOUR dog snidely fouls on the youngest and least experienced lad on the pitch and neither the captain,or one of NINE international colleagues, did anything.

Looking after the youngest child in your family is one of life’s immutable reactions. That’s what probably pissed Pep off most of all.

UNFORGIVABLE !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.