Pep’s Spurs (H) Post-Match Interview

You have to be clever ? the players did defend Rico with the officials and spurs players, but It's when I fear city lose the plot and any game plans, and we leak goals in a short space of time,
not saying you don't have to be clever, but as I've said previously ferna, zabba and vinnie wouldn't have let that twat go unchecked

He’s not having a go about folk paying good money to go to watch games. He’s on about our dire atmosphere at home which is very quite most of the time. We sat in silence first half of spurs.our away crowd are decent. Always singing with a passion.
We sat in silence because there was nothing to cheer, that has always happened and I've been going since the early seventies. The atmosphere was better in the second because city were a hundred percent better.

not saying you don't have to be clever, but as I've said previously ferna, zabba and vinnie wouldn't have let that twat go unchecked

all 3 of them had many a red card or yellows for being known for just that ? pep does not play or want the players missing games, yes passion but shown in a controlled way, but don't lose your head ? walker did it, and pep went fucking mental at him.

we all want to see passion and desire from the players, but we are Manchester city not united or Liverpool, the officials love nothing more than a city player going in the book or sending him off, it's the leveller

We sat in silence because there was nothing to cheer, that has always happened and I've been going since the early seventies. The atmosphere was better in the second because city were a hundred percent better.
Sorry mate but I'm not agreeing with that. If we love City we support them warts & all. When they need our support we have to lift them. When things are not going our way for whatever reason it's our job to back them. I don't know one City fan who wouldn't prefer an atmosphere in that 2nd half compared to the first. Who creates that noise? We do. We have to be pro-active as a fan base. We should not & cannot wait until things are going our way as it may not always happen. I've been at some amazing City games...home & away....when we were crap & when we were much better. You cannot beat being part of a vociferous crowd of football fans. It's absolutely brilliant. Real hair standing up on the back of the neck stuff. When it's quiet it's awful. Don't wait for the person/mouse next to you. Open your mouth. Let out all that stress. Raise the roof. Shout your lungs off for your beloved club. Inspire your fellow blues. Do that & I guarantee you will leave the stadium a lot happier than when you arrived.

Sorry mate but I'm not agreeing with that. If we love City we support them warts & all. When they need our support we have to lift them. When things are not going our way for whatever reason it's our job to back them. I don't know one City fan who wouldn't prefer an atmosphere in that 2nd half compared to the first. Who creates that noise? We do. We have to be pro-active as a fan base. We should not & cannot wait until things are going our way as it may not always happen. I've been at some amazing City games...home & away....when we were crap & when we were much better. You cannot beat being part of a vociferous crowd of football fans. It's absolutely brilliant. Real hair standing up on the back of the neck stuff. When it's quiet it's awful. Don't wait for the person/mouse next to you. Open your mouth. Let out all that stress. Raise the roof. Shout your lungs off for your beloved club. Inspire your fellow blues. Do that & I guarantee you will leave the stadium a lot happier than when you arrived.
You don't have to have it but that's the way it's always been whether you like it or not. Not saying it's right but we are not the only fan base who is like this.

I know what you mean, but I can't abide sitting there quietly, the players need that encouragement sometimes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.