Pep’s Spurs (H) Post-Match Interview

I took my shirt off today at the beach and multiple people fainted after looking at my super buff body and my chocolate smooth 6 pack. I'm sorry that I caused so many heart attacks.

Held my counsel on this, having listened incredulously to the shit coming out post-match on my 3 hour drag back to Leicester. Then listening to the media salivating over another stick to beat us with, and it being handed to them by Pep, of all people.

Well Pep, sorry my friend, your knee-jerk post-match reaction was a cunts trick. Dig out the players, the staff, the board, whoever you want, but to turn on the supporters is bang out of order.

53,000 souls turned up on a freezing Thursday night, in a cost of living crisis like no other, to watch a dreary first half of mostly sideways keepball. Then, bang, we conceded 2 of the sloppiest goals you'll ever see, then the half time whistle went. A few booed and jeered, primarily out of shock in my opinion, a knee-jerk reaction to two minutes of madness. No big deal, it happens at every ground in the country. So fucking what. Get over it and use it to motivate your team.

Pep is on record as much preferring the ebb and flow of English atmosphere's, reactive to what's going on the pitch, rather than the European model of megaphones and song sheets. Well, that's EXACTLY what happened, a simple reaction, so fucking deal with it man.

"Our away support is the best", so by inference, the home support at the grounds we're the best at, is shit as well? Modern football, at ludicrous prices is not conducive to the atmospheres of old, although still much better than your beloved Barca. I've paid £16 for my Leipzig ticket, the bloke in front of me in 116 on Thursday paid £113 for him and his lad. Guess what, not a peep out of him all game. Make that £50 for a priced-out Blue, the chances are they'll "engage" in the atmosphere and sing a song or two.

So, we're now fair game, the supporters, to take more shit from dickheads all over the fuckung country. Sneered at and the butt of many a shit joke. We've laughed off the Emptihad shite, put it to bed, even sing songs about it. WWYWYWS we turn on its head. We've always took the piss out of ourselves, it's what we do. But we've been fed to the Wolves, literally, tomorrow, by our main man.

10 guesses at what will be the first song the Wolves fans sing tomorrow.

Cheers Pep.

giphy.gif

Pleasing to hear Pep put the boot into the leadership upstairs.

The Board of Directors must be quietly celebrating the ‘net spend trophy’, and half expecting an invitation for a lap of honour on the final day of the season.

It both annoys and amuses me that the Board endorsed the sale of Raz and Zinny without replacing them. I can hear them slapping one another on the back over a glass of port, and admiring one another’s business acumen and financial penny pinching.

While our Board celebrates the ‘net spend trophy’, Arsenal, Chelsea and the scum will be moving heaven and earth to overtake us.

City aspire to be the biggest club in the world. It’s time the Board actually took the gloves off financially, backed Pep to the hilt, and stop making Pep fight battles with one arm tied behind his back.

So good on you Pep!

Held my counsel on this, having listened incredulously to the shit coming out post-match on my 3 hour drag back to Leicester. Then listening to the media salivating over another stick to beat us with, and it being handed to them by Pep, of all people.

Well Pep, sorry my friend, your knee-jerk post-match reaction was a cunts trick. Dig out the players, the staff, the board, whoever you want, but to turn on the supporters is bang out of order.

53,000 souls turned up on a freezing Thursday night, in a cost of living crisis like no other, to watch a dreary first half of mostly sideways keepball. Then, bang, we conceded 2 of the sloppiest goals you'll ever see, then the half time whistle went. A few booed and jeered, primarily out of shock in my opinion, a knee-jerk reaction to two minutes of madness. No big deal, it happens at every ground in the country. So fucking what. Get over it and use it to motivate your team.

Pep is on record as much preferring the ebb and flow of English atmosphere's, reactive to what's going on the pitch, rather than the European model of megaphones and song sheets. Well, that's EXACTLY what happened, a simple reaction, so fucking deal with it man.

"Our away support is the best", so by inference, the home support at the grounds we're the best at, is shit as well? Modern football, at ludicrous prices is not conducive to the atmospheres of old, although still much better than your beloved Barca. I've paid £16 for my Leipzig ticket, the bloke in front of me in 116 on Thursday paid £113 for him and his lad. Guess what, not a peep out of him all game. Make that £50 for a priced-out Blue, the chances are they'll "engage" in the atmosphere and sing a song or two.

So, we're now fair game, the supporters, to take more shit from dickheads all over the fuckung country. Sneered at and the butt of many a shit joke. We've laughed off the Emptihad shite, put it to bed, even sing songs about it. WWYWYWS we turn on its head. We've always took the piss out of ourselves, it's what we do. But we've been fed to the Wolves, literally, tomorrow, by our main man.

10 guesses at what will be the first song the Wolves fans sing tomorrow.

Cheers Pep.
Well said mate, to call out your own supporters was piss poor from Pep. I don't think he understands that supporters help pay for his players, and when they're underperforming fans have a right to express their feelings. 67 quid is something that Pep could just chuck out of his window and not give a slightest fuck about, but for a lot of city fans it's a big part of their weekly wage to spend on one game.
You are also spot on about giving rival fans more ammo to spout at us, as if they needed any more. So..... pep is right for tomorrow then from the Wolves fans

Pep was just reasserting his leadership of our great club, and it couldn’t of come a minute too soon, we where/still are in danger of slipping out of the title race, he knows it, we know it. Only the greatest get away with calling out the fans, but he’s called almost everyone out (including himself) because he’s in the envious position of being the all seeing eye, he knows what it takes, the standards & commitment required, and what he’s seen so far this season hasn’t been good enough, on and off the pitch. If we’re honest with ourselves we probably needed shaking down a little, the four/five goals & Haaland hat tricks early season have softened us all up. I ain’t gonna get all precious about our manager trying to galvanise us, this wasn’t personal, I’m not offended, in fact I’m proud, proud that our manager wants to fight for our club

I suppose one way to look at it is that we have a manager who obviously cares. And who really wants to put things right & aim for the very top / best we can be.

That's probably better than a Graham Potter type character who when he loses, basically says "Oh dear, we were a bit unlucky there, but we'll all keep trying our best" ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.