Pep and the Boston Celtics

I went back and watched the Inside City with Mazzulla which I had missed the first time around. He seemed really interested in talking to the players and they quickly warmed up to him. I feel like a lot of visits like that are just for show, but everyone seemed very engaged.

In terms of professional sports yes it is.
Professional basketball and ice hockey tried and failed in the UK (even the rags had a basketball team) but it was all style over substance. Folk went when the free tickets were dished out at the Nynex Arena but once the freebies stopped so did the punters.

We played it too at school, i suspect it had more to do being able to be indoors and doing sports in the winter months......
I remember watching basketball on channel 4 moons ago with teams like Bracknell Pirates and the likes. Certain it was on a Thursday evening.

In terms of professional sports yes it is.
Professional basketball and ice hockey tried and failed in the UK (even the rags had a basketball team) but it was all style over substance. Folk went when the free tickets were dished out at the Nynex Arena but once the freebies stopped so did the punters.

We played it too at school, i suspect it had more to do being able to be indoors and doing sports in the winter months......

Ice Hockey aint actually a bad watch, I've started following the San Jose Sharks on my dodgy firestick. Its a bit like 5 a side on ice with more violence!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.