Pep articles/videos (and Pep Confidential link)

Wow...Possession without an end result. Great pressing and defending by City.

Without result? Rarely had a game ever had so much result from possession. We were lucky that their finishing was awful because otherwise that would have been 7 or 8 and not just 3-1.

And with 10 men. It was embarrassing, at least now it's a little exciting to see where we are going.

Without result? Rarely had a game ever had so much result from possession. We were lucky that their finishing was awful because otherwise that would have been 7 or 8 and not just 3-1.

I was being a bit tongue in cheek, but as a pedant I could say my point is valid for that particular sequence. If some of the far better examples from that game had been posted then......

It was a game in which everything clicked for BM....they struggled to produce that kind of performance level for the rest of the season (see Pep Confidential)...but hey typical City....it had to be against us.

I was being a bit tongue in cheek, but as a pedant I could say my point is valid for that particular sequence. If some of the far better examples from that game had been posted then......

It was a game in which everything clicked for BM....they struggled to produce that kind of performance level for the rest of the season (see Pep Confidential)...but hey typical City....it had to be against us.

Not coincidental - we're probably the only team who's manager thought playing our own game would be enough and we didn't need to focus on the weaknesses Of the European champions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.