Pep articles/videos (and Pep Confidential link)

Many thanks for the free download Dhruv1. I had been meaning to buy the book so a freebie is always a bonus.
I came home today after a nightshift and have spent hours reading the first half, really enjoying it. I'm trying not to lose track of the fact that this season is still giving us so much, and I really want Manuel to go out on a high, but I cannot wait to see what happens when pep gets here.
It's fascinating reading the book and wondering which City players he will have the biggest effect on. I think he'll be spoiled for choice for his "false 9", with Dave, Kev and Raheem all springing to mind; but I'm dying to see if he nurtures the potential in Mangala the way he did with Boateng.

You're welcome mate, I was just as glad to find it.
Same here, it's a nice read and very intriguing ofcourse. Fully invested in this season but can't help dreaming of next. Gotta see who we sign/sell first.

http://spielverlagerung.com/2014/12/25/juego-de-posicion-under-pep-guardiola/

read this today in work, really good read and it is very informative in the way that pep approaches and utilises certain areas of the pitch. I honestly cannot wait to get him here (and that is no disrespect to Pellers)

Imagine as well how much the academy lads are looking forward to getting him and his back room team.

That is a fascinating video. I have not seen any of that footage before, his body language, movement, facial expressions, basketball and football skills are amazing. There is a definite mixture of genius and eccentricity and I cannot wait to see this next chapter in the story of Manchester City unfold, I think it will last long in the memory and I feel so lucky that I will experience it.

Marti Perineu (author of Pep Confidential) has written a piece in The Times.

Here is a link

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/sport/article4683908.ece

It's a nice summary. I don't think there's anything new if you've read the book though.

Good stuff cheers.

Haven't read the book yet. Be interesting to see if any of our players are reluctant to get on with what Pep tells them & how that is dealt with.

I recon that game v City was actually the pinnacle of his Bayern career performance wise. Whatever they have done/won since, I don't think they have reached those heights again, even when they bossed us with 10 men more recently, at no time did they reach that level with 11 imo. I think that's because Bayern were already a huge force without him. They didn't need him. They have shown him they can do it, but they don't have to, & they will carry on doing their own thing without him when he's gone.

That gives me huge optimism for what he can do at City, as I think (most of) our players will be absolutely hanging on every word & the club will be 100% behind him.

Only just seen the other book link, thanks City_Sean, just have to rip out the foreword and good to go lol.

Guardiola 2013-15. I like the video, pep is pretty much the opposite of Pellegrini who sometimes looks a bit tired or bored. Pep will kick some asses for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.