Pep calls out Scudamore

About fucking time as well.

Liverpool are a great side, take fuck all away from them and ive little doubt they would have won the league this season anyway but ive seen some of the worst cheating i ever thought i could do this season and they have done it with a system designed to stop it.
100 per cent agree. The Liverpool game, or before it was the time to speak out but better late than never.

“The last two seasons, it was an owner from the Premier League (Scudamore) that says that can’t happen again. City winning the titles that way with 100 points is not good for the Premier League.

Now it’s Liverpool, the owner has to be concerned again...”

Love it. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Pep talks to his staff. He’s basically come out tonight and called out the corruption without actually saying anything they can discipline him for.
Actually take out scudamore as he didn't say his name just the owner

You can't let that get in your head though, professionals shouldn't let that happen to them. Pep doesn't want to get involved in mudslinging as well, he's better than that.

You’ll be in a minority with that opinion I reckon. Most of us have been wanting him (and the club) to be more on the front foot, so certainly won’t knock him for it now.

You can't let that get in your head though, professionals shouldn't let that happen to them. Pep doesn't want to get involved in mudslinging as well, he's better than that.

Hey it’s ok for every other fcuker in the premier and media to mud sling but when once in 10 year we do it you respond with that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.