Pep calls out Scudamore

Don't over-react to this one-liner.

Watch the press conference. He only throws in one-line about Scudamore's comments in a long press conference, and it's a reaction to a question. Not a pre-prepared thought.

Pep's comment about Scudamore is 5.35 in press conference...

Judging by his attitude in that interview those players have had a rocket up their arse. Tried to take his Stones comment back a little but you can tell he’s had enough. I like this Pep :)
I like Pep in general but this certainly doesn’t hurt my opinion of him.

As others have said, he will be labelled bitter by most outside of our support, but truth is truth, and I applaud him for calling out what was blatant allusion to corruption which in a saner time would have been highlighted as threatening the integrity of the league.

Surprised it has taken this long.
I Know for sure that pep will know that (at least) one Premier league ref is a Liverpool fan.
Hopefully pep calls it out directly

Of course it gets in their heads,they are only human,right from the spurs game they knew what was coming
Don't answer,i'm not going to read your constant putting pep and the team down,non stop

He can Join the lad ban Jani and his mate Kevin Horlocks wand.

The finest trio of idiots you are ever likely to see.

The shit house rats will turn on him and make it sound like he is a bitter whinging poor loser. Good on Pep for saying it but it will not end well.
This all day long,we know what’s going on,they know what’s going on and they know that we know what’s going on shithouses the lot of them double fucking standards it stinks to fuck ...

Don't over-react to this one-liner.

Watch the press conference. He only throws in one-line about Scudamore's comments in a long press conference, and it's a reaction to a question. Not a pre-prepared thought.

Pep's comment about Scudamore is 5.35 in press conference...

The timing of the comment now means it doesn’t mean what we think it means?

He was absolutely taking a swipe, whether at the beginning, middle, or end of the presser.

Everybody knows it to be true, ask fans of other clubs, many who have no love for us. The media of course will never say or back it because we all know where their loyalty lies. Liverpool are a great side and didn't need any help but boy have they had it. I'd go further, they don't want Pep and us to hold all these records so are bending over backwards to ensure Liverpool break them.

What corruption?
Yesterday, the team you played should have had a clear-as-day penalty. The referee turned a blind eye and you went up the pitch and scored given the opposition lost its head a little at the decision. The decision goes to VAR and instead of overturning it and giving a penalty to your opposition and running the risk of you losing the game, they turned a blind eye and helped you win the game. They've done this quite a lot this season and our game at your place springs to mind. Another penalty for the opposition which wasn't given and from which you scored. Not to mention the 15 second off-side decision for your second goal (which wasn't given) that no-one has ever seen on replay. I could go on-and-on-and-on but I won't. You didn't need it this season but the PL has basically turned into football's equivalent of American wrestling. And you lot are benefiting.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.