Pep documentary on BBC

Watched the documentary last night like the rest of us and going off what I’ve read on here it was slightly tarnished by that bellend Winter. why pick a prick like him when we could have had Simon Stone instead? On second thoughts perhaps not.

Final point- the audio clips of City fans slagging him off during his first season and after the '21 Champions League final must have been squirming whilst they watched it knowing it was them.
In truth, that made me more angry than anything Winter said. With him it's expected. With blues, well, it was awful to listen to.

Can't help but feel somethings brewing, sixth sense and all that!

Yes, the usual village idiots, flat earthers, pitch fork brigade are banging on calling us cheats but things feel different!

Why release this documentary now, strange time for it. Something positive and well made about City on the BBC of all places.

Normally before a big game some negative City story surfaces but not this week. The Ceferin stuff is some misinterpreted desperate nonsense by the desperados.

And what a great bunch of lads we have.
Imagine those interviews with the scruffy, arrogant, ugly, tattooed, bleached hair Rag squad! They look a bunch of Cunts on and off the pitch!
Ederson says less of the tattoos comments please

Last edited:
I enjoyed the programme but felt there could have been a bit more match action. They showed the goal that gave us 100 points, but nothing about winning the domestic treble in 2019 or coming from two down to beat Villa and win the PL in 2022. - Some of the celebrations might have been from those games but the achievements deserved greater coverage.
The treble last season could also have been covered better. - Or am I being a bit greedy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.