Pep documentary on BBC

I personally think a lot of here are overthinking Winter's comments. Great documentary, just enjoy it.
Exactly.

On RAWK they have posts about not having paid a license fee for 10 years. Scousers in not paying for something shocker.

You just know they all watched it and are protesting too much that they didn’t.

I personally think a lot of here are overthinking Winter's comments. Great documentary, just enjoy it.
I haven’t watched it yet, recorded, but I presume it’s just a jarring comment, a bit like shoehorning ‘munshesternitid’ into any match commentary that has no relevance to them?

Sad isnt that the pl have the worlds greatest manager ever and yet our press/media continues to ignore Pep and our players.

Pep has changed football from grass roots to pub league to the very top of the English game.

He has given our game so much, our owners have given and improved Manchester beyond our wildest dreams. The academy is the best in the world, producing top young players who than move on to improve the clubs they go to.

Foden a top top player, Lewis, Bobb etc playing in the greatest every team in England. Yet bizarrely ignored for players like Rashford, mount, etc.

Our press/media should be as proud as punch to have these owners, manager and team in their league. But no they want to live in the 90's. The world has moved on and the standard or journalism has fallen of a cliff

It's good to see the 'couldn't do it without Messi' and 'tikka takka' nonsense myths completely debunked.
It's also hard to determine who got the snidest **** award- Winter or Mourinho?
Shithouse Bayern as well- shoving the Director of football in the dugout to second guess him. Unworthy of his genius. I detest Bayern Munich.
Final point- the audio clips of City fans slagging him off during his first season and after the '21 Champions League final must have been squirming whilst they watched it knowing it was them.
In Pep’s first season after the FA Cup semi final where we lost to the Tarquins (perfectly legal goal chalked off) it was kicking off on the Stairwell at Wembley walking to the exit.

One of the saddest things I’ve seen in football, blue on blue, I often think what the fans who slagged Pep off that day are thinking now, Pep had only been at the club for 9 months and some wanted him gone, shame on you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.