Pep documentary on BBC

From memory, wasn't Fernandinho coming back from a bad injury and Rodri had made a few mistakes running into the final? Maybe Pep didn't want to take the risk

He got benched towards the back end of the season from what I can remember with Rodri. Doesn’t bare thinking about that final but it turned out nicely in the end in 2023.

Enjoyed it immensely.

Receiving the insightful and considered praise of one’s fellow professionals, especially those who may have been adversaries or critics, is the highest praise one can receive.

The awards are one thing, and they cement the achievements you have made on the field of play. However, to receive the quality and depth of feeling for his personal performance is another level of achievement that is far harder to attain.

He is unique in the game of football, in that he has changed the biggest sport in the world. He has bent it to his will. He has literally reinvented the way the game is played, even by other coaches and players.

One of a kind genius…and I think it came through from all involved.

Winter's money comments, twice, and the fact that it seemed rushed, were my only negatives. It could have been 2 hours, and have a bit more time spent on Pep and his staff/methods, and also his family. His parents brought up a man who has ambition and a 100% winning mentality. He soaks up knowledge and uses it by changing bits that nobody else notices. His greatest strengths are his loyalty, and his modesty. Thank you to Mrs Pep also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.