Pep documentary on BBC

Regarding the show I thought it good, but lacking in any sort of depth as to why he's the best. No nod of the hat to the false nine Foden season, the Stones role last season from both rb and cb. The coaching required to pull those two off alone is off the charts.

It waxed lyrical about all his achievements, but didn't scratch the surface for me. So many tactical topics to delve into.

You'd need more than hour though for that, plus it wouldn't allow City to be bigged up that much neither, remember what channel it was on.

If they want to choose to listen what that waste of space said, then they are dafter than I thought, must admit it was the only down side to the show having that soft **** spouting shit.

But then again that's the BBC for you, you know trying to showing themselves to be impartial, by having a differing opinion.albeit a veiled dig, because let's be honest that's all it was, a veiled dig, from another biased football writer.
Come on meeesh: it wasn't even a veiled dig it was out there for all to hear.
Shame as overall I enjoyed it.

If they want to choose to listen what that waste of space said, then they are dafter than I thought, must admit it was the only down side to the show having that soft **** spouting shit.

But then again that's the BBC for you, you know trying to showing themselves to be impartial, by having a differing opinion.albeit a veiled dig, because let's be honest that's all it was, a veiled dig, from another biased football writer.
They still managed to get the rags treble in of course, the one that’s 25 years ago, the one they didn’t even qualify for the champions league as champions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.