Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, in fact, that’s true. It was a spell. Would you agree that we’d need to try and address that things that went wrong in that spell?
And the game didn’t go on for 10 more unfortunately.
We need to sharpen up on Plan A, not an alternative plan. Also, still waiting to hear why you haven't posted more frequently, given how successful we've become since you signed up on here.

I get that he’s probably like that. And I’m daring to criticise him for it. It didn’t fail for 90 minutes, it failed for 90 minutes three times, against the same team with the same style.

It didn't fail for 90 minutes three times against the Grievers ffs.
They were hanging on in the league game at klanfield.
In champs league we were screwed royally by the officials..their 1st goal was from an offside that wasn't given..we had a good goal disallowed for offside which wasn't offside.
Add to that Sterling was fouled and no penalty was given.
At ours we had another goal incorrectly ruled out for offside which would have put us 2-0 up.
We will beat the candle lighting grieving bus wrecking twats and we will retain our title as champions of England.
Can you have a moan about Pep...hmmm let me think for a moment...
NO FUCKING WAY

Have we lost against Liverpool again, I must have fallen asleep.

Last season, we murdered them once, had a nightmare 15 minutes, yet nearly secured a 4-4 draw, were done twice away by bad decisions in the CL, and with better finishing in the home leg (and better decisions again), would have gone through.

Suddenly Pep should now adopt Mourinho style football (or maybe even the tactics of (relegated) West Brom, who they managed 1 point against.

Pep is the best manager on the planet,ask his peers,ask his staff and ask his players.....they will all tell you the same thing.

Of course he gets things wrong but the man has given me some of the best moments of my life,subsequently i find it incredible that an individual wants to find fault.

Pep said after we won the title on some Monday night special, he will know when the players are shirking and he will sort it

Seems to me he is seeing some of them as slacking. Kick them now before it settles right in.

I should think so, sure their keeper made some very good saves but the ammount of times we failed to get a shot on target was concerning.

We need to be a lot more clinical, we should have won by 6 or 7 with the chances we created.

I think he's being a little harsh,comfortable win,yes could have scored a few more,but that's the case every game isn't it ?

Got a very early goal,couldn't ask for more,and won at ease really.no point running them into the ground with what's coming up.

Before the game most would have said a comfortable 3 or 4 -0 win,and that is what happened,if it was after the Newcastle game a few weeks back however,I could understand it more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.