Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shite, get rid.
giphy.gif

Pep Guardiola has revealed he is in regular conversation with Vincent Kompany at RSC Anderlecht. Pep: “He decided to start his career in management, but we are in touch regularly and his achievements at this football club will never be forgotten.” [via @ManCity] #MCFC

I can see Vinnie becoming a protege of Peps, that's good news for Vinnie, City and Anderlecht . It must have crossed our management and Anderlechts collective minds, that close cooperation benefits all involved .

Not picking the captain and now losing the prestigious Asia trophy. Get him out of my club.

When asked about Chinese moaning, he said, between other things, maybe we'll come in year or two here again. Oh Pep, please come there in two years.

Really need Otamendi, Stones and Laporte to step up to the challenge of leading this team post-Kompany. But Pep will ensure the squad retain their motivation to improve.

They will all want the CL and I think, as fans, we want it now too. Seeing how he has trained them in pre-season is a sign he is still as motivated as ever. De Bruyne looks incredible again, Silva looks right back to his best, and Rodri has slotted in really well. If we can keep Sane then we have an incredible squad. Sterling and Bernardo will keep improving too. Then you have the bonus of Mahrez with another season under his belt and a good ACON, Jesus performing for Brazil, Aguero being Aguero, and Mendy hopefully staying fit. Good times ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.