Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is fucked without a young brillant superstar namely messi.
We are better than dipperpool, but pep seems to concentrate too long and admires the opposition longer than it needs.
He says we're a top team yet creams his kecks over ushited being strong and traditional.
Listen mate you either take us to the next level or cowardly back out.
The choice is yours

To make everyone feels better, Ferguson only won the CL twice in his 30 years managing United.

So Pep can still do it.

Absolutely overrated. Are you a Spurs fan?

Those overrated all time premier league great goal scorers. Henry.Shearer,Aguero, Lampard, Kane(shit what are you doing here?)

Sorry yes I’m a Spurs fan and want him sold.

Can we please stop blaming Bayern for Pep's mistake? Pep totally bungled the Sane situation, Bayern saw an opportunity. This is on Pep! I hear the Spanish kid from Valencia was quite the drama queen in the locker room. If Pep thinks Sane has an attitude problem then oh boy......

They used the media to unsettle him after his promising first season at City (It was world cup year)

Can we please stop blaming Bayern for Pep's mistake? Pep totally bungled the Sane situation, Bayern saw an opportunity. This is on Pep! I hear the Spanish kid from Valencia was quite the drama queen in the locker room. If Pep thinks Sane has an attitude problem then oh boy......

But Sane didn't work hard enough for the team.

And now we have Mahrez instead lmao.

@Craig I totally agree tonite and the other three lame attempts,i am fucking fuming,i was countering the post of numbers to prove anything ,it doesn't tell you a fraction of why it was spent and on who

Those overrated all time premier league great goal scorers. Henry.Shearer,Aguero, Lampard, Kane(shit what are you doing here?)

Every single one has a winners medal except one.

Pep is fucked without a young brillant superstar namely messi.
We are better than dipperpool, but pep seems to concentrate too long and admires the opposition longer than it needs.
He says we're a top team yet creams his kecks over ushited being strong and traditional.
Listen mate you either take us to the next level or cowardly back out.
The choice is yours
198 pts ,never done with mesi I believe

He should‘ve just kept Sané as a LW and Sterling on the right. Both young and wingers for the next 7-10 years. I can‘t believe that he put one of those guys after a winning season on the bench. But yeah at least he got his slow wingers now. „ they need to be technical“ who needs pace anymore.

Yeah, he’s still bitter about the increasing athleticism in football since the turn of the century prematurely ending his career at the top level - he even doped to try to stay relevant - and has set out to neutralise the fundamental physicality that was essential to our peak in 2017/18; he couldn’t wait to replace Fernandinho with Rodri after failing to get another turtle in Jorginho.

I honestly think he saw the beautiful simplicity of having two rapid wingers stretching the play on the outside and a dark-arts master sweeping up attacks in front of his woefully coached defence as below him - so fucked it up.

It’s no coincidence that we’ve struggled against back 5’s since everything has been inverted - teams tried the same system to neutralise us in the 100 points season, but were spread across the width of the pitch and exploited by Silva and De Bruyne in the half-spaces it created; now they can practically play within the width of the penalty box, knowing that we’d be dribbling into congestion with no orthodox width on the outside.

City wont be buying, you should try ragcafe there more gullible over there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.