Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single one has winners medal except one.

Oh that Shearer bloke who you previously tried to claim is a bottler?.... Talking of botttlers how many premier league’s has world class Raz won? Now their is a lad who’s ability to crumble when it really matters is up there with your football knowledge Razor.

Yeah, he’s still bitter about the increasing athleticism in football since the turn of the century prematurely ending his career at the top level - he even doped to try to stay relevant - and has set out to neutralise the fundamental physicality that was essential to our peak in 2017/18; he couldn’t wait to replace Fernandinho with Rodri after failing to get another turtle in Jorginho.

I honestly think he saw the beautiful simplicity of having two rapid wingers stretching the play on the outside and a dark-arts master sweeping up attacks in front of his woefully coached defence as below him - so fucked it up.

It’s no coincidence that we’ve struggled against back 5’s since everything has been inverted - teams tried the same system to neutralise us in the 100 points season, but were spread across the width of the pitch and exploited by Silva and De Bruyne in the half-spaces it created; now they can practically play within the width of the penalty box, knowing that we’d be dribbling into congestion with no orthodox width on the outside.
You dont half post some bollocks,same as the first time you posted the same bollocks,bollocks

Oh that Shearer bloke who you previously tried to claim is a bottler?.... Talking of botttlers how many premier league’s has world class Raz won? Now their is a lad who’s ability to crumble when it really matters is up there with your football knowledge Razor.

I didn't call Shearer a bottler. I forgot he has one League winners medal. As for Kane he bottled it in 2016, and compared to Raz has won fuck all despite being the "better" striker.

Last edited:

Yours isn't much better Craig

Mane is a very limited player and Raheem has the better goalscoring record and?.
Mane limited? Miles above Sterling in terms of creativity and dribbling which is very important for a winger especially one that’s a right foot coming from the left. I mean you can hate Liverpool I don‘t really care but Mané is the best player at his position right now. Ronaldo turned into a striker years ago and Neymar is a CAM now. The goalscoring record you talking about. I am sure Mané scored more in 2 of the last 3 seasons and he didn‘t mostly only score tap-ins.

Mane limited? Miles above Sterling in terms of creativity and dribbling which is very important for a winger especially one that’s a right foot coming from the left. I mean you can hate Liverpool I don‘t really care but Mané is the best player at his position right now. Ronaldo turned into a striker years ago and Neymar is a CAM now. The goalscoring record you talking about. I am sure Mané scored more in 2 of the last 3 seasons and he didn‘t mostly only score tap-ins.

Nope Sterling still has the better goalscoring record despite being totally shit (your words not mine).

He didn't want to be here because of the way Pep treated him. Never forget that.

Yeah - he pushed Sancho and Sane out of the club because he wanted Sanchez/Marhrez; two of the best young talents in Europe will prosper elsewhere because Pep is so insecure in his capacity to compete with other coaches with equal resources and fully develop the young talent at his disposal into key players, he has to stockpile £60m players to ensure he has the advantage over the course of the season.

Yeah he’s crap

Mad isn’t it?

Could have done with the donkey up front tonight with his 20 goals/24 games Champions League record - he’s been to more Champions League finals than our club, but not good enough to play for us, obviously.

He apparently doesn’t fit our style - well perhaps it’s time to change it, because it clearly doesn’t work at the top level; we’ve replaced Joe Hart - one of our only players who’s ever looked like they actually belong in the competition - with a clown, and elements of our fanbase ridicule the likes of Henderson and Kane, yet both have been key elements of teams who’ve gone further in the competition than us.

The Cult Of Pep have been so brainwashed that they will worship and defend him even to the detriment of Manchester City - you’d think he’d taken us up from Division 2 himself, pro bono.

Yeah - he pushed Sancho and Sane out of the club because he wanted Sanchez/Marhrez; two of the best young talents in Europe will prosper elsewhere because Pep is so insecure in his capacity to compete with other coaches with equal resources and fully develop the young talent at his disposal into key players, he has to stockpile £60m players to ensure he has the advantage over the course of the season.

Mad isn’t it?

Could have done with the donkey up front tonight with his 20 goals/24 games Champions League record - he’s been to more Champions League finals than our club, but not good enough to play for us, obviously.

He apparently doesn’t fit our style - well perhaps it’s time to change it, because it clearly doesn’t work at the top level; we’ve replaced Joe Hart - one of our only players who’s ever looked like they actually belong in the competition - with a clown, and elements of our fanbase ridicule the likes of Henderson and Kane, yet both have been key elements of teams who’ve gone further in the competition than us.

The Cult Of Pep have been so brainwashed that they will worship and defend him even to the detriment of Manchester City - you’d think he’d taken us up from Division 2 himself, pro bono.

Wrong. Sancho wanted to go even before Pep even took charge. As it turned out he was tapped up by Borussia Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.