Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
....Anyways. I was disappointed Foden didn't start but ultimately I was happy to see him come off the bench instead of Mahrez when we were in need of a goal. Good sign of faith in the lad, especially when you take into account how ineffective Mahrez has been when he's come off the bench this season. Hope to see more of that cos I think he offers a lot more as a substitute than any of the wingers.

You don’t tell me which club I should support. I might be spending more time and money on City than you. I have every right to make my point clear about any player or even the manager for that matter. Who are you to dictate what I have to say ? I cheer for my club and that’s what matters, it is up to you to worship the Pep.
You have invalidated your views by what you have posted. You have advertised your ignorance. Shouted your nonsense. You are no City fan that is for sure.

Thank god for thread cleansing! Anyway, thought Pep was well animated today clearly not happy with the shit he was watching on the pitch. Surprised he didn’t get booked or worse for leaving his technical area in the second half, his ball retrieving was pretty impressive. Pleased to see Foden get minutes over Mahrez and tbf he made a difference when he came on.

Pep got it spot on at half time yesterday. Normally, he's struggled to get us back into the game when we've gone 1 down (normally taking Sane off for Gundogan or similar mad changes) but playing Walker as a right winger to allow Sterling to play alongside Aguero (who was crowded out most of the game) and obviously Jesus to play there as well in place of Silva was a masterstroke. It gave Kev so many options whether that was crossing it in the box (to more than just Aguero), fizzing it into one of the front 3's feet, playing Walker in down the channel or simply giving it to Walker's feet, that it was a matter of time before we scored. Hopefully, this will be the go-to formation when we next go behind. Well done Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.