Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did not need to read this today! I've checked and they are legit. He said it after the game to the Italian press.

Did not need to read this today! I've checked and they are legit. He said it after the game to the Italian press.

No disrespect mate, but what else could he say if asked by Italian journos?

“No, fuck off, not interested whatsoever”

Makes complete sense that he’d answer it the way he did.

No disrespect mate, but what else could he say if asked by Italian journos?

“No, fuck off, not interested whatsoever”

Makes complete sense that he’d answer it the way he did.

Aye that's fair. But he also could have said 'I'm not really thinking about that, i'm really happy at Man City', as he's said before. He's not stupid, he knows it'll invite even more of these questions :)

Aye that's fair. But he also could have said 'I'm not really thinking about that, i'm really happy at Man City', as he's said before. He's not stupid, he knows it'll invite even more of these questions :)
I know what you mean, just I see it as him just being polite. We know he’s not staying with us forever.

Yeah I think he would. Last of the 4 big leagues left to conquer. Lots of historic clubs, he lived there for 3 years, he speaks the language.

I think he'll go to Roma in 3 years time or AC Milan if they've sorted themselves out.

AC Milan would be a great shout if it were not for how shoddy they are ran now after berlusconi basically started the demise. The history of the club speaks for itself though, trophies won and most notably the past players they had.

Used to love watching them play back when Serie A was considered the best league in the world, with the likes of Gullit, Van Basten, Papin etc

The time is fast approaching Pep...

You have been dealt a shit hand with all the injuries but we all know you have a plan and will have the remaining fit players prepared and ready..

Time for the Champions to make a statement and put these imposters in their place and shut the dipper media up.

You're the man Pep and we're the team to do it!!

COME ON CITY!

He said this on tuesday
Pep Guardiola on wanting to coach in Italy: "I don’t know, I’m very happy in Manchester."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.