Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on why he joined Manchester City: "Firstly, they wanted me. If they don't want you, you don't come. Secondly, friends of mine who gave me the opportunity to become a manager at Barcelona - Txiki Begiristain. I felt comfortable to join him again..."

"Then I found something I didn't expect - how good this club is. It is extraordinary how the people here work, and I feel comfortable working here with these people." [via @SkyFootball]
He really, really loves us!

Pep Guardiola on being the best manager of all time: "Absolutely not. Of course not. The best managers change the culture - Arrigo Sacchi changed culture in Italy, Johan Cruyff changed Ajax and Barcelona, Sir Alex Ferguson changed Manchester United to another level..."

"Jose Mourinho won in different countries. I think I am part of that, I am not denying that. We [Barcelona] won 28 titles in 11 years, it's a lot. It's not just about the titles you lift." [via @SkyFootball]

I wonder if he really believes that

Pep Guardiola on being the best manager of all time: "Absolutely not. Of course not. The best managers change the culture - Arrigo Sacchi changed culture in Italy, Johan Cruyff changed Ajax and Barcelona, Sir Alex Ferguson changed Manchester United to another level..."

"Jose Mourinho won in different countries. I think I am part of that, I am not denying that. We [Barcelona] won 28 titles in 11 years, it's a lot. It's not just about the titles you lift." [via @SkyFootball]

I wonder if he really believes that

I think he does. And I think he knows that he’s doing at City and in English football (if the dinosaurs and little englander media open their fucking eyes) is what Sacchi did in Italy, cruyff, and, yes, Slur Alex.

I think he does. And I think he knows that he’s doing at City and in English football (if the dinosaurs and little englander media open their fucking eyes) is what Sacchi did in Italy, cruyff, and, yes, Slur Alex.
You only have to look at how many teams - even at lower levels - have started playing out from the keeper to see that Pep has changed the culture in England.

You only have to look at how many teams - even at lower levels - have started playing out from the keeper to see that Pep has changed the culture in England.
Once pep leaves city,he will be hailed as changing the style of play and culture of football but by us the fans,the media will not acknowledge it,but will try to pin that badge on someone else as In Klopp or Pochettino...

Got it wrong today regarding the line up but thankfully rectified it in the 65th minute.

He's allowed an off day,i guess.....

Hopefully he realises now that Gundogan must only play as DM when Rodri and Fernanhinho are injured. Otherwise its Rodri and Fernandinho then stepping in to rest him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.