Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucked the game when he took Kev off who was the only one who was taking the pressure off up top and offering a threat. Bernie had no-one to play the ball to so was frantically running in circles to give our defence a breather.
Foden for KDB would have probably been good enough. His love for Gundo is a serious issue.

Doubted the KDB sub when he made it, turns out it was an absolute fucking clanger. We lost everything with him off and Gundogan added nothing

Still has no fucking clue how to play against counter attacking/high pressing teams. He lost us the game when he subbed off Kev for Gundo who ran less than 100 yards in 30 mins
He has learnt fucking nothing. We lost that game 10 mins in when the first ball over top sent them clean through. Exactly the same as every time we played them.

Nowhere near as bad today as City-Wolves earlier where we dominated and lost 0-2. They got 6 points against us.

Serious question ..Would Klopp have 'managed ' that game and got a result. Pep is one of the least influential Managers to change a game in play imo.
Serious question ..Would Klopp have 'managed ' that game and got a result. Pep is one of the least influential Managers to change a game in play imo.
To be fair they were hanging on against Brighton at home and they only lost their goalie for ten minutes.

For all his past glories he should be judged on the here and now.

It's time for a change I believe. Also a huge investment in players. Again.

2x LBs
2x CBs
1x Sane replacement
2x Strikers
1x GK

And that's just for the first team.

Maybe get a manager who sees City as a big job that he's proud to be offered instead of one who thinks he's doing us a favour by turning up.

I'll get slaughtered for this but my god Mancini would be amazing to get back. He's rip this league up and wouldn't stand for shit off players dialing it in. If the tea lady didn't like it we'd just get a new tea lady.

I wonder why he prefers to play Garcia over Walker at CB and Cancelo at RB. I'm not sure that Fernandinho over Walker at CB is a good decision either. Tbf, the experiment with Dinho at CB has failed.

Pep fucked it tonight.

Not for the first time but wasn't confident even at 0-2 up especially bringing kev off and conceding what little momentum and possession we did have.

We will get destroyed v dippers at home if we play like that. No desire or ability to pass to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.