Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finished with 66 points, relying on West Ham to beat United for a top 4 spot. Some of the most diabolical performances I've seen in the last decade come from the 15/16 season. Statman Dave is neither a man, nor does he have anything to do with stats.

He should‘ve just kept Sané as a LW and Sterling on the right. Both young and wingers for the next 7-10 years. I can‘t believe that he put one of those guys after a winning season on the bench. But yeah at least he got his slow wingers now. „ they need to be technical“ who needs pace anymore.

He should‘ve just kept Sané as a LW and Sterling on the right. Both young and wingers for the next 7-10 years. I can‘t believe that he put one of those guys after a winning season on the bench. But yeah at least he got his slow wingers now. „ they need to be technical“ who needs pace anymore.

He didn't want to be here and we wanted to get what we can and not risk any more injuries to him.

Kane is wank.He is just as invisible than (even more so in big games) the rest of our strikers currently on our books.

Has he abused someone close to you or something? Why so much hatred for a world class striker? Thank fuck Sterling got to fluff the open net. Standard

Bayern did a great job in tapping him up.

Can we please stop blaming Bayern for Pep's mistake? Pep totally bungled the Sane situation, Bayern saw an opportunity. This is on Pep! I hear the Spanish kid from Valencia was quite the drama queen in the locker room. If Pep thinks Sane has an attitude problem then oh boy......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.