Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I've been thinking about lately and the way Pep is in his interviews. I think by the media trying to push him out of city and out of the league with the whole money narrative, the CAS and failure narrative last season. They have actually pushed him closer to the club and the fan base.

Of course we've loved him the whole time he's being here and for sure the feeling has been mutual, but there was always a feeling for me at least that he was just popping in for a few seasons, winning some stuff and then moving on. But ever since the press conference after the CAS verdict and topped off with his contract renewal this season, he just comes across more as one of us than he has ever done before, he feels like a blue.

That's just my thoughts on it anyways.

Last edited:
i do like the way Pep conducts his interviews , he gives nothing away and frustrates the media he always praises and repsects the opposition , and he is always one step ahead of journalists with their leading questions . But when he has to make a point he tells it as it is , like when Klippety stated we had two weeks holiday because of COVID , he put the Goofydipper firmly in his place.

He’s a failure. Not good enough to make it in the side. He had plenty of chances we brought him back for a start. Should look at himself before blaming others.
He is not a failure. He is a successful and improving professional in the Bundesliga. He was not at a level or maybe of a type deemed suitable to gain a regular place at City. No shame in that and utter arrogance to suggest that makes him or any young player a failure.

He is not a failure. He is a successful and improving professional in the Bundesliga. He was not at a level or maybe of a type deemed suitable to gain a regular place at City. No shame in that and utter arrogance to suggest that makes him or any young player a failure.
At city

What a manger & leader we have. Did you see him losing his nut when Laporte played a single aimless pass, when Walker ran into a dead end, when Jesus missed a one on one, when Mahrez didn't square it for Mr Whippy to tap it in - this and this alone is why we have gone on a 19 win run and why we are so lucky to have him. His drive and commitment to his craft - considering his family are in Spain - is incredible. If you could plan a perfect manager he is it. Happy, happy days - now go on and win the CL to shut up the fatuous media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.