Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest answer? Can’t think of anybody. Luckily I expect the club to be way ahead of me when it comes to the time.
I’ve not given up on him deciding to spend the next 15 years here. Helps me sleep at night! Haha!
Why would he want to go anywhere as the club has changed everything to suit him. He gets money to improve and bring in who he wants and he is loved by everyone but I suppose one day he will go but there will be someone out there who will come in and carry on the work .

Why would he want to go anywhere as the club has changed everything to suit him. He gets money to improve and bring in who he wants and he is loved by everyone but I suppose one day he will go but there will be someone out there who will come in and carry on the work .
I live in hope.

Pep is Manchester City's Cruyff, thats why hes here. Pep is not at City because hes brilliant manager solely.

Abu Dhabi wants Manchester City to be like Barcelona, thats why they wanted Pep to create that legacy. The next coach will be possession based coach and the one after that too etc.

Only difference is that we have no politics and great finances so we can do it to perfection.

This also gives us large pool of coaches to select from, it even could be someone underwhelming on paper as a result. Luis Enrique failed at Roma, yet won the treble at Barca for example.

Enjoy likely domination after Pep too as a result. City are simply so far ahead of the rest in everything and this will really tell after Pep. (now many think its due to Pep solely).

This is why im not one bit arsed what Pep does in the future.

What a Classy Guy

Although it will be sad, remember the brilliant times more.

You mention the word legacy, and that is correct.

Pep has not just brought trophies but he will leave behind something far greater. The DNA and identity of his style of football.

Pep attributes his own style to the late great Johan Cruyyf, whom Pep eulogised that Cruyyf created the sistine Chapel in football terms- all others that follow cruyyf (himself included) are just maintaining it.

Pep is creating that legacy at our club

The time will come one day, but we cannot allow what he has created to not be continued
Cruyff is a lie.

He won 3 of that 4 leagues at last minute vs worse Real Madrid ever. A Champions vs an very inferior team like Sampdoria 0-0 at minute 90. The 4-0 vs Milan in Champions league final was most embarrassing coach performance ever.

He destroyed the team buying very bad players (Korneiev, Iván Iglesias, Eskurza, Escaich, Estebaranz... players without level).

He won with players chosen by Javier Clemente (Koeman, Laudrup, Stoichkov, Bakero, Txiqui...), when he chose players he did that: Wistchge, Eskurza, Korneiev and all that players without level for a big team.

He won narrow with the best team in that moment, and he made a fool of himself when he had to make decisions.

Compare Cruyff with Guardiola is a crime. Pep is 1.000 times better.

Cruyff is a lie.

He won 3 of that 4 leagues at last minute vs worse Real Madrid ever. A Champions vs an very inferior team like Sampdoria 0-0 at minute 90. The 4-0 vs Milan in Champions league final was most embarrassing coach performance ever.

He destroyed the team buying very bad players (Korneiev, Iván Iglesias, Eskurza, Escaich, Estebaranz... players without level).

He won with players chosen by Javier Clemente (Koeman, Laudrup, Stoichkov, Bakero, Txiqui...), when he chose players he did that: Wistchge, Eskurza, Korneiev and all that players without level for a big team.

He won narrow with the best team in that moment, and he made a fool of himself when he had to make decisions.

Jesus christ take a chill pill, go back and read what i wrote again

I didnt compare Pep to Cruyyf at all, i quoted what Pep has stated himself and then said he is leaving his own legacy

But if you read what i wrote that would have been evident, stopping you from ranting like a loon

Pep stay off the sauce we have a big game on Saturday. Don’t want you blubbering down the mic again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.