Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so too. I think he knows what to do with Chelsea.

Regarding the best interest of the club, there are two sides to that coin. I am sure there were terms upon which Sergio could stay, however Sergio did not find them amenable. It is what it is. He still thinks he has the wherewithal to play at a top level.
And I have no doubt that he has. The question is his physical capability to sustain that over a couple of seasons. I would guess our medical staff have a view of that and ultimately that has driven the decision.

How the fuck have City managed to make the best manager in the world love us so much? Honestly, it baffles me. We’ve come so far in such a small time frame, I never want it to end. Some lovely quotes from Pep there. Football can change quickly and so can results, but he could stay here for years and not get bored.

How the fuck have City managed to make the best manager in the world love us so much? Honestly, it baffles me. We’ve come so far in such a small time frame, I never want it to end. Some lovely quotes from Pep there. Football can change quickly and so can results, but he could stay here for years and not get bored.
Are you sure he loves us? I mean, we lost a couple of matches against Man United... ;)

Are you sure he loves us? I mean, we lost a couple of matches against Man United... ;)

One of the most annoying critics of Pep. I know you’re joking, so I’m not aiming this at you. Every time we face United, it’s ‘he doesn’t get Manchester’ ‘Pep doesn’t care about derby’s’ ‘Pep needs to learn’. It bores the living shit out of me and it’s generally from the same bunch of posters.

Was nice whilst it lasted. Pep is off back to Barca

but seriously looks like another summer of pep back to Barca rumours similar to those juve links few years back. No chance he doesn’t at least see out his contract he has too much respect for our board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.