Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
good post . sadly he won't learn so get rid.
Also your hatred of all things pep seems to go a bit overboard at times, perhaps remember exactly how shit we were for once. We literally have the best team and manager in the world, it’s only gonna go one way after pep, and it ain’t upwards.

Also your hatred of all things pep seems to go a bit overboard at times, perhaps remember exactly how shit we were for once. We literally have the best team and manager in the world, it’s only gonna go one way after pep, and it ain’t upwards.
I don’t agree with that mate . Don’t forget we won 2 titles without pep so even though he is probably the greatest manager ever he is not Jesus Christ and the world will not end when he does leave . When he dies decide to leave then we will already know who we will be looking at to come in and take over the reigns . The owners will not let this project stutter and they will get the best manager again . Remember pep is not bigger than Man City .

I'm not a great fan of the CL and am more than happy to win domestic trophies. However, the club (ie the hierarchy) desperately want to win the CL. That's why they moved heaven and earth to get Pep. He's never going to win the CL with City if he keeps arsing around with team selection.

He's a tinkerman - He can't help it. He's had five years at unbelievable wages to deliver what the owners want and has failed.

We could have had Klopp or Tuchel when they were available, and have both proved that they're better than Pep at winning the CL.
Owners seem quite relaxed about it as far as I can see. Think they would jump at giving him an extension if he offered, if they were that desperate they’d look elsewhere. Perhaps they can see the bigger picture and don’t buy into the media narrative about winning the champions league final being the be all and know it will come when it comes as long as we keep winning stuff. I agree with Khaldoon and his boss.
Was Tuchel more adept at winning it or did Pep arse around and hand it to him can’t be both.

I don’t agree with that mate . Don’t forget we won 2 titles without pep so even though he is probably the greatest manager ever he is not Jesus Christ and the world will not end when he does leave . When he dies decide to leave then we will already know who we will be looking at to come in and take over the reigns . The owners will not let this project stutter and they will get the best manager again . Remember pep is not bigger than Man City .
Yeah I agree we won two titles before pep, we also won two before that. But the long and short,of it, is that we are bigger as a club/fan base/establishment... etc etc than Pep but and it’s a big but, people are quick to slag Pep and his sometimes quite bizarre decisions, regarding tactics, team personnel,formations, and the ilk, but in my opinion the players should take responsibility for the display in Porto, they didn’t show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.