Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could help by posting a link to where City have stated that he "colluded" with Barca and his actions off the field have been criticised by City and why City continue to employ him despite all the alleged wrongs he has committed. Unless you have real evidence otherwise, City seem content with things as they stand.
You might be waiting a while.

Although I don’t particularly rate him, the bile spat at him is ridiculous. He was poached from Barça, has risen to no more than third or fourth choice CB, and is wanted back by his boyhood club. In a land of sunshine.

In the meantime he’s shown happy to put in proper shifts for his current employer.

As footballing criminals go, I’d put him well down the list. Some people are acting like jilted teenagers whose first love has been caught behind the bike shed with the local stud.

You could help by posting a link to where City have stated that he "colluded" with Barca and his actions off the field have been criticised by City and why City continue to employ him despite all the alleged wrongs he has committed. Unless you have real evidence otherwise, City seem content with things as they stand.
I very much doubt the club is content with Garcia’s actions.

Quite possibly but nor have they spat out their dummies.
Maybe. Pep didn’t look to happy tho as he told us all he was signing a new deal. As a club we treat our players very well.

Pep is not going to leave himself short in defence now stones is out of favour and with the current injury situation.

He is also a Barca graduate and a cule but I am sure Pep would not favour him for those reasons.

The financial loss due to his underhand actions cannot be brushed aside.

It’s all conjecture anyway. It is good to see the Garcia issue from a different perspective.

I have absolutely no info on this, it is purely a gut feeling based on his post match interview, coupled with a healthy dose of wishful thinking, but I got the impression just now that he looks properly relaxed for the first time in months. Very happy, very positive.

Maybe he's about to extend?? Bloody hope so. We owe him a debt after he stuck up for us so publicly after the unfair ban.

I have absolutely no info on this, it is purely a gut feeling based on his post match interview, coupled with a healthy dose of wishful thinking, but I got the impression just now that he looks properly relaxed for the first time in months. Very happy, very positive.

Maybe he's about to extend?? Bloody hope so. We owe him a debt after he stuck up for us so publicly after the unfair ban.

It’s hard to predict with the bald ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.