Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could learn a lot from Mancini’s substitutions - he was never afraid to change things when he knew he got it wrong.

Pep’s still our best ever manager, obviously, but his unwillingness to swap things around is baffling.

I just don't get it, he obviously knows more about Football than any of us, but his starting lineups, subs, and game management are just baffling.

Almost feels like Pep has gone back to the 18 year old Foden after his no show today! Last week Foden probably would have started today or at 1-1 Pep wouldn’t have had any problem throwing him on with 30 mins to go. Feels like Phils poor game in midweek hasn’t been forgotten by Pep or something as can’t think of another reason he wasn’t trusted today.

Sterling should have been replaced on the hour. Scandalous not giving Foden minutes

Pep's a pussyole, simple as that. Scared of making substitutions, scared of playing young players and scared of not holding onto the ball for 65% of a game. Watching him constantly twitching and flapping on the sidelines makes me think he's got the heart rate of a hummingbird.

Pep's a pussyole, simple as that. Scared of making substitutions, scared of playing young players and scared of not holding onto the ball for 65% of a game. Watching him constantly twitching and flapping on the sidelines makes me think he's got the heart rate of a hummingbird.
I’m beginning to come around to your way of thinking as are a lot of people.

I hope I'm wrong but Pep looks like he may be wanting a sabbatical so he can get his batteries recharged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.