Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the grand scheme of things it’s meaningless, but continually sticking a third centre back on the bench (who doesn’t even want to be here) instead of one of the numerous talented academy players is just really infuriating. I’m not sure what message it’s sending to the likes of Doyle, Palmer and Nmecha.

Makes no sense and I can see kids leaving because of his short-sightedness
[/QUOTE]

It must be very frustrating for those kids seeing Garcia on the bench when they should imo be there.

Garcia is a real issue and whilst not wanting to cave in to the shithouses at Barca, the sooner he is fucked off the better. The situation cannot be good for morale imo.

In the grand scheme of things it’s meaningless, but continually sticking a third centre back on the bench (who doesn’t even want to be here) instead of one of the numerous talented academy players is just really infuriating. I’m not sure what message it’s sending to the likes of Doyle, Palmer and Nmecha.
It's a fair point. What is the possible rationale for including all of Ake, Stones, Garcia, and Zinchenko on the bench today?

Garcia is a real issue and whilst not wanting to cave in to the shithouses at Barca, the sooner he is fucked off the better. The situation cannot be good for morale imo.

It's also a situation Pep is solely to blame for. He made it public in the first place and he continues to pick him in the match day squad, even when he already has two centrebacks on the bench. It has been and continues to be an absolute farce.

He got done first half with the way he set us up, we should have been battered and lost the game in the first half hour. The improvement second half, a lot of it was down to them tiring as much as it was pep changing much.

Not using Foden at all was piss poor and his refusal to see the giant Rodri problem is worrying, I don’t know whether he doesn’t see it, doesn’t think it’s a problem or he doesn’t see a better option but either way it’s a worry that we’re just continuing the same way game after game. Hopefully he has the international break to watch a few games and think of solutions to the numerous problems we are seeing

Don’t think it is meaningless, he’s never getting on the pitch we may as well have named 2 keepers for all the use naming a third cb was it’s limiting our options from the bench, at least stick delap on the bench as a potential last throw of the dice if we needed it. If klopp looks at the bench sees we’ve only got defenders Bernardo and Foden then it gives him less to consider when making his subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.