Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
losing patience, a few dickheads on bluemoon doesnt mean the fans are losing patience, ive not heard anything bad regarding pep from city fans i speak too just the "experts" on bluemoon, im a fan don't include me

I didn't include you. I understand the confusion because "the supporters who are losing patience" could easily be misread as "the supporters, who are losing patience."

Or maybe it's my grammar that's wrong. I'm a pretty terrible user of commas.

im losing patience with the experts on here.

Well pardon me for preventing you from fucking off.

pep a coward ?shut up you ****.

And breathe.

he puts his neck on the line, he says there is my team ,this is my philosophy and he will live or die by that, he is prepared to take his philosophy around europe , manage in different countries ,what have you ever done big bollox ? except spout shit on the forum,

... or, y'know, spend seven minutes seething before returning with a sequel.

Pep maybe several things but he’s not a coward.
He stands up for his team and takes the heat off them as much as is possible.
His stance on Catalan independence was no cowardly behaviour either...

Pep maybe several things but he’s not a coward.
He stands up for his team and takes the heat off them as much as is possible.
His stance on Catalan independence was no cowardly behaviour either...

Depends what exactly you're talking about. It's completely unjustified to call him a coward as a person because we don't know him that way and what we do know about him suggests otherwise.

If you're talking about him specifically as a manager, I think there's good reason why someone might come to that conclusion over the last year or so.

On a different thread , do you think Pep's stance in asking for 5 subs in the PL when he doesn't use the ones at his disposal currently, sounds a bit strange ?
Yes.
What the fuck was that non-substitution of Foden about yesterday for instance ?
No idea, I was working and I assumed he come on, and couldn't work out who'd gone off.

Last season and the champions league disapointments have maybe made pep have a slight rethink,I would say we are better set up this way for a bash at the champions league this time around ..

A little unfair. Criticise him for some things by all means but I believe his “pragmatic” policy is designed simply to stabilise us in the short term. It’s not natural Pep, nor is he renowned for aspiring to mid table.
Ok your point taken. However this has been going on more than short-term. Fielding the side he did against Lyon was not to stabilize but a defensive act which did not aspire confidence in team.

Even if you can justify the approach against Liv, going with a defensive sub in a tied game against WH with 10-15 minutes to go is pragmatic in what way to stabilize when you have a 20 year old who score in CL on the bench ready to take field.

Unfortunately with the schedule as it is there is no relief coming to make it a short-term issue. A pragmatic approach of being satisfied with draws will eventually hurt the position in the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.