Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many times are we going to roll this shit out?
he rotated 3 times v Chelsea and lost. he fucked up end of.

i live 10 mins from the stadium , on match day i won't leave the house till i see the team sheet.
Good for you, you’ll miss some good wins , because more often than not you’ll be wrong, as usual.

I'm being to wonder if this is more a case of ego, rather than overthinking.

Going with that lineup guarantees one of two things: either he's hailed as a genius, or a complete bottle job. Either way, he's made it all about himself. Had he stuck to the type of lineup that had been working, it's the players who would likely get most of the credit, or criticism.

I'm starting to feel perhaps that he can't handle the players getting the majority of the glory and attention in the most prestigious competition we play in, should it come our away. Flawed 'genius' indeed.

I'm being to wonder if this is more a case of ego, rather than overthinking.

Going with that lineup guarantees one of two things: either he's hailed as a genius, or a complete bottle job. Either way, he's made it all about himself. Had he stuck to the type of lineup that had been working, it's the players who would likely get most of the credit, or criticism.

I'm starting to feel perhaps that he can't handle the players getting the majority of the glory and attention in the most prestigious competition we play in, should it come our away. Flawed 'genius' indeed.
Is this a serious post?

Is this a serious post?
Think it probably is, there are a small group that have always had it in for Soriano, Txiki, Pep since Mancini. Every so often they get a biy of confidence to have a good whine. Either with their old user names, some I suspect with new ones.

Think it probably is, there are a small group that have always had it in for Soriano, Txiki, Pep since Mancini. Every so often they get a biy of confidence to have a good whine. Either with their old user names, some I suspect with new ones.
To think he believes Pep is worried if the team won because they would get the plaudits is the most ridiculous thing I have read on this forum, and there has been some serious competition.

C+/B- end of year marks for me.

Played a weakened side in the FA cup Semi for no reason and got knocked out needlessly.

Messed up big time in CL Final which is nearly unforgiveable. Needs to take a long hard look at himself for those decisions. Would have got an A- if we had lost both those games with no what ifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.