Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agree on the selections, he almost freezes people out at times, Jesus went from NYD against Arsenal to Liverpool 10/4 without starting a league game. 4 and a half months.

Yeah. Zinchenko was similar. And it's bizarre because it depletes everyone's energy. Look at Zinchenko in the Liverpool semi final. He was terrible because he'd played zero football. We have to make use of the squad.

As I say, we also have to have a bigger squad if the plan is to push for four trophies.

Good. We need to understand that what happened was an anomaly if you look at how pep went around trying to manage the game and did everything fine in my opinion. Our most important investment is to make sure Pep is tied up to a new contract and I really believe that we WILL eventually achieve the UCL but it's important to keep our domestic dominance going so we can have confidence in the CL, especially in the later stages.

If you think winning the chumps league is all we can judge Pep on then the media have won, it's the only stick they have left to beat him with.
Dipper cnts don't criticize Klopp because he falls short in the league and he has, the media don't call him out either.
The media have not brainwashed me, I'm more proud of city then ever, they won't get me to turn on Pep so fuxk them.
All last night the media was driving the story that it was a classic, it wasn't RM were poor, the match was not a patch on the first leg - why they say it's a classic is because it was city and Pep losing.

Your making your point based solely on the result. After 89mins tonight, you’d have said Pep got it spot on. How can Pep carry the blame for the fucking half-wits on the pitch throwing away all the hard work in the space of a couple of minutes?

Pep has got plenty wrong in his time here. Nobody will ever convince me that he didn’t fuck us in the CL final last season but tonight, no, that’s on the players.
It wasn’t on Pep. You are spot on, the team selection was good just the result was bad. Down to poor play on the pitch.

If you think winning the chumps league is all we can judge Pep on then the media have won, it's the only stick they have left to beat him with.
Dipper cnts don't criticize Klopp because he falls short in the league and he has, the media don't call him out either.
The media have not brainwashed me, I'm more proud of city then ever, they won't get me to turn on Pep so fuxk them.
All last night the media was driving the story that it was a classic, it wasn't RM were poor, the match was not a patch on the first leg - why they say it's a classic is because it was city and Pep losing.
klopp has a league title with the dippers and we have no champions leagues with pep so in that respect klopp has done more than pep.

Good. We need to understand that what happened was an anomaly if you look at how pep went around trying to manage the game and did everything fine in my opinion. Our most important investment is to make sure Pep is tied up to a new contract and I really believe that we WILL eventually achieve the UCL but it's important to keep our domestic dominance going so we can have confidence in the CL, especially in the later stages.
This happens every year we will not win the cl with pep ive accepted that im happy to just dominate the league what kills me is seeing the dippers do well in the cl.

It's frustrating. If UCL was a league format, we would have won at least 2 of the last 5(and more likely 3 or even 4). Zero doubs last year and the 100 points year would have been ours, and likely this year and 18/19.

What is more frustrating is that english sides have won this competition 3 times(I have no doubt Liverpool will beat Madrid), and we are better than them and Chelsea. I wouldn't care, if not for media and fans taking any excuse to say other teams are better than us. The players and Pep deserve to be considered as one of the best European teams ever(which we are), but they will not until they win this stupid competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.