Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
klopp has a league title with the dippers and we have no champions leagues with pep so in that respect klopp has done more than pep.
I don't get this obsession with Klopp on here.

Klopp is an outstanding manager who sadly is doing an incredible job for the repulsive scousers.

But, it brings the best out of Pep, it makes this the most competitive league in the world and the reason Joseph Pep Guadioala will extend with us again.

Relish the challenge of Klopp, it what makes football the beautiful game.

It's frustrating. If UCL was a league format, we would have won at least 2 of the last 5(and more likely 3 or even 4). Zero doubs last year and the 100 points year would have been ours, and likely this year and 18/19.

What is more frustrating is that english sides have won this competition 3 times(I have no doubt Liverpool will beat Madrid), and we are better than them and Chelsea. I wouldn't care, if not for media and fans taking any excuse to say other teams are better than us. The players and Pep deserve to be considered as one of the best European teams ever(which we are), but they will not until they win this stupid competition

You can’t be known as one of the best European teams without actually winning it. It would be an odd sell. Remember most of Europe are not really that arsed with how many times an English side has won the premier.
The general consensus will be Pep isn’t very good at winning the champions league anymore. The reason for this is simply because Pep isn’t very good at winning the champions league anymore.

Good. We need to understand that what happened was an anomaly if you look at how pep went around trying to manage the game and did everything fine in my opinion. Our most important investment is to make sure Pep is tied up to a new contract and I really believe that we WILL eventually achieve the UCL but it's important to keep our domestic dominance going so we can have confidence in the CL, especially in the later stages.

I’m happy with Guardiola staying but what happened the other night isn’t an anomaly at all. It’s every fucking year.

We are never going to win that competition - certainly not under this manager.

Most honest pundits grudgingly accept we are the best team in Europe . So why don’t we win the damn thing . It has to be the mentality in the squad and the Manager in the final stages. It’s that will,desire, arrogance,belief, killer instinct that we seem to collectively lack .

We’ll rue the day we ever see the back of him. CL has been a disappointment year on year of course, but domestically the quality of football and the level of performance has been superb for 5 seasons now. Unfortunately, winning the CL is not about who plays the best football.

I like him and enjoyed the way City plays. But the feeling is growing about his ability to deliver the champions.

Yeah. Zinchenko was similar. And it's bizarre because it depletes everyone's energy. Look at Zinchenko in the Liverpool semi final. He was terrible because he'd played zero football. We have to make use of the squad.

As I say, we also have to have a bigger squad if the plan is to push for four trophies.
Zinchenko's head was all over the place in the New Year, hardly surprising with what was happening in his homeland.

Pep see's these guys work everyday not just for 90mins on match day, if players are not at it 100% in training they are out and so they should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.