Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it going to bite us on the arse? Even if they win the title it will only be two times in 30 years so his comments still hold up that they have next to no history in winning the Premier League.

His comments could just as likely help us if it causes the dippers to lose their heads trying to prove him wrong.
That's the idea and they would most likely fall for it.

This is Pep's best season since the Fourmidibles. He actually got it right for the CL but anything can happen in sports. If he didn't get unlucky in his trip to RM and started Ed in the FA Cup semi this would probably be his best season. All this season has taught me is that LAST SEASON's CL final was where he made his greatest mistake. If he plays dinho in that match they're CL champs and Wednesday wouldn't have hurt so much. Sign the man to a ten year extension, tell him they'll open up the purse strings to bring in the best youth players in the world to be taught the "Pep Way". In three years City will be churning out first teamers like Barca used to. I want Haaland to break Kun's records when Kun is young enough to enjoy him doing it. I also think Pep has to let the backup GK that he plays cups *as long as they're not drawn against a top side. He'd still get a medal if he only misses two games at the most. Matches against LIV, CHE, TOT,ARS and even the stupid scum need to be won in cup competitions to stop any of them from winning anything at all.

This is Pep's best season since the Fourmidibles. He actually got it right for the CL but anything can happen in sports. If he didn't get unlucky in his trip to RM and started Ed in the FA Cup semi this would probably be his best season. All this season has taught me is that LAST SEASON's CL final was where he made his greatest mistake. If he plays dinho in that match they're CL champs and Wednesday wouldn't have hurt so much. Sign the man to a ten year extension, tell him they'll open up the purse strings to bring in the best youth players in the world to be taught the "Pep Way". In three years City will be churning out first teamers like Barca used to. I want Haaland to break Kun's records when Kun is young enough to enjoy him doing it. I also think Pep has to let the backup GK that he plays cups *as long as they're not drawn against a top side. He'd still get a medal if he only misses two games at the most. Matches against LIV, CHE, TOT,ARS and even the stupid scum need to be won in cup competitions to stop any of them from winning anything at all.

2025 isnt enough for you? pep did 4 seasons at barcelona and 3 at bayern, he'll probably stay 9 at city. Thats a long time in todays game

Talk sport discussing peps comments & kind of agreed with him saying lots of the media are Liverpool fans.

Give him a life long contract, he is an icon and worth more than any trophy.

Even though my heart will be broken from his overthinking, but I getting used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.