Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is rallying our troops fantastically,and i don't think i've ever seen him more determined or enthusiastic - he has clearly got a second wind,and is in the mood for a fight.

Couldn't agree more. Have always hated him talking about the history boys but he has really started firing shots in the past couple of weeks.

Shots that have hit the target big time and rattled people.

I find the pressure on City winning the CL to be similar to England in a major tournament. The best way for Pep to manage that, rather than talk up the history as he has done, is to completely dismiss it. To point out how hard it is. To say we might never win it and to take the shackles off.

If Pep talks us up the media have no choice but to do so as well. Even if it's whilst trying to talk us down. They've looked fucking idiotic in their attempts to deny his claim everyone loves Liverpool. They said it isn't true whilst slagging our owners and club off and saying why Liverpool therefore are better!

As if either Evra or Berbatov are people to talk about mentality.

But I'm glad they did because it's given Pep yet another opportunity to obliterate people far from his level.
To be fair, Evra does have the win at all costs mentality. Berbatov doesn’t.

Him having that trait didn’t stop him losing games at certain points.

He tried trash talking Guardiola and he got “bodied”, I think the word is.

To be fair, Evra does have the win at all costs mentality. Berbatov doesn’t.

Him having that trait didn’t stop him losing games at certain points.

He tried trash talking Guardiola and he got “bodied”, I think the word is.

Evra and Berbatov never trained a team as a manager.

Seedorf did it in Deportivo de La Coruña (downgrading 1st División to 2nd Division).

Guardiola won more trophies with City than all 3 together would win in 100 lives training a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.