Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the original lineup wrong, I thought, but spotted the issues and the subs changed the game. Love him. Offer him a lifetime contract.

He wanted his captain to have the send off he deserved and in all honesty we should have been capable of still doing it.
Every man and his dog wanted the change at half time but worried he would stay with his decision.
When Ferny didn't start after the break I thought we would get going, little did I guess the story that unfolded.

Rightly gets shit for his lack of substitutions but today got it spot on. All three changed the game - Zinchenko, Sterling and Gundogan.

Best manager in the world and wouldn’t change him for anybody.

Won the league with no reliable finisher.
He "gets shit for his lack of substitutions" from people who don't know anything about football.

What he has done with this club is incredible and I think he is well aware it is time to evolve. A big summer ahead and hopefully we can go and get our third in a row and add the CL next season too.

He's given us amazing times, records galore, and you have to pinch yourself to believe quite what he has managed in his time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.