Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any time a 20,000 post veteran enters the chat you know garbage like this is coming. Its a forum, literally exists so people can chat shit mate, bore off.
It exists so people can point out the shit, so I'll stay thanks very much for the advice.

It exists so people can point out the shit, so I'll stay thanks very much for the advice.
ok safe, you probably can't even spell tactics let alone understand them so why be a twat needlessly to people who weren't talking to you, not attacking anyone and just talking about city. Have a good one mate and try and keep the post count below a 1000 this year.

ok safe, you probably can't even spell tactics let alone understand them so why be a twat needlessly to people who weren't talking to you, not attacking anyone and just talking about city. Have a good one mate and try and keep the post count below a 1000 this year.
Little tiny mints aren't they ?

Please excuse me going off at a tangent but Pep was coughing in the presser again today.
It seems like he often has a bad chest and I’m wondering if he has some kind of underlying health issue maybe?
I suffer from asthma so I tend to notice these issues.
IMO he could do with drinking some Mullien tea to settle his lungs.

Please excuse me going off at a tangent but Pep was coughing in the presser again today.
It seems like he often has a bad chest and I’m wondering if he has some kind of underlying health issue maybe?
I suffer from asthma so I tend to notice these issues.
IMO he could do with drinking some Mullien tea to settle his lungs.
Might just be acid reflux , that makes you cough and clear your throat

Might just be acid reflux , that makes you cough and clear your throat
You’re right, it could be but he has to suppress coughs so often in pressers that I think he’d be having a swig of the white stuff before he went on if that were the case.
I shouldn’t worry I suppose as the club doctors would’ve stepped in a long time ago if they thought he was showing signs of something serious.

You’re right, it could be but he has to suppress coughs so often in pressers that I think he’d be having a swig of the white stuff before he went on if that were the case.
I shouldn’t worry I suppose as the club doctors would’ve stepped in a long time ago if they thought he was showing signs of something serious.
I think it's simply that Pep is one of the most vocal coaches out there and his constant shouting instructions during both games and training temporarily damages his voice box. I would only be worried if his coughing continued during the off season after he has rested his voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.