Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else was confident as soon as they saw the team line-up?
Me...the key for me was an in-form Mahrez starting & Bernie not playing a false 9 position but close to Rodders for protection against the United counter.

The bonus was Grealish having a blinder & helping us control the game which I don’t think Raz would have on the left wing.

Me...the key for me was an in-form Mahrez starting & Bernie not playing a false 9 position but close to Rodders for protection against the United counter.

The bonus was Grealish having a blinder & helping us control the game which I don’t think Raz would have on the left wing.
I knew he’d pick Grealish after his performance at Peterborough. That’s one of the many things that make him brilliant: he motivates them individually and knows when psychologically they need a start, whether it’s to play themselves into form or to capitalise on an upturn. Grealish is now feeling like ten men and will get a run in the team.

I knew he’d pick Grealish after his performance at Peterborough. That’s one of the many things that make him brilliant: he motivates them individually and knows when psychologically they need a start, whether it’s to play themselves into form or to capitalise on an upturn. Grealish is now feeling like ten men and will get a run in the team.
I agree but can you reduce your words down to less than 7 letters.
I'm trying to understand what you mean but the wife is checking up on my messages and thinks I'm having an affair with Prince Andrew

Having Grealish back helps Pep decision to not play Bernardo in frontline, it's not coincidence the moment grealish did not play because injury the team as whole suffered for months. Grealish is necessary sacrifice for the good of team even he didnt make goal or assist, it allows the other have space and making chances for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.