Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking Pep and Klopp both have no choice but to extend. The league is just too good with the both of them. I’d agree with both managers saying both sides aren’t one without the other.

Personally, I think Pep has another level yet to him. I’d love to see what he could do with Haaland and I don’t necessarily rate strikers.

Just watched the PepCam on the OS. I think I've worked the fucker out when we score and when we miss, but I haven't the faintest idea what the rest of the hand 'n arm waving is all about. I think the players have a fair idea, although he was giving Bernardo a bit of a grilling when he walked over to the techy area! Any ideas? The clapping over his head might be that the half time chips are cooking. Although, the sinking to his knees and smacking the turf could either mean 'Fuckin' 'ell, Riyad', or 'Someone's pinched me muffin fork!'

Thinking Pep and Klopp both have no choice but to extend. The league is just too good with the both of them. I’d agree with both managers saying both sides aren’t one without the other.

Personally, I think Pep has another level yet to him. I’d love to see what he could do with Haaland and I don’t necessarily rate strikers.
I'd vote for Klippity just fuckin' off, anywhere east of Dover.

Why isn't Pep given the kids a run out. The tie is done. Ridiculous!.

Pep been here how long?

We know this is what Pep does he takes every game seriously plus players need to play to keep there fitness up seeing we haven’t a game till Monday this is what team I was expecting a very strong team with fringe first teamers starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.