Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our defence has not coped at all whenever put under a bit of pressure so far this season. These next 3 games will be a good indicator to whether it's just a blip or there's a bigger problem.

I think we are missing a strong assistant manager, who is not frightened to have their say. Pep said that Lillo was always calm and offered great advice even in difficult times. Think we miss Lillo this season.
I think we’ve got Lillo Lil more like as assistant manager this season.

View attachment 54792

Pep please. No execusses. Some players needs bench time( Foden) , some doesnt fit offansive tactics( Walker). Need proper defending ,numbers and height at the back, and be dangerous on attack, having numbers in the box not just circle passes around the field. Just play fuckinh back 3 against Spurs to match theirs tactics ,not nesserlly like mine , but just do it!
Pep please do what you think is best ,don’t look at bluemoon for advice. What's that ? Oh you don’t , thank fuck for that.

So we shouldn't give a fuck about Alvarez didn't have a single friggin break/holiday this year like other player?

We should play him constantly knowing full well it will get him burnout at the end of season?, there also a World Cup in mind and he have a very important role in National Team so don't expect he will get break in there either.

Like i said we need to be carefull managing his minute or it will risk he is getting burnout at the end of season.
It's a good point you make.

Pep averaged 93 pts at Barca and is averaging 89 pts at City. If you discount the 1st season at City (78 pts) Pep is averaging 91-92 pts in England. Given he doesn't have a Messi at City and that the PL is arguably more competitive than La Liga, he's been nothing short of sensational PL wise.

Some people want absolute perfection and like to moan about this and that. Better enjoy the ride. It won't get better than this (in the league).

Compare Ferguson and Pep. Ferguson's best point tally in the PL is 91 pts (IIRC, 99/00). Pep's average point tally over the last 5 seasons is 91,6 pts. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Pep averaged 93 pts at Barca and is averaging 89 pts at City. If you discount the 1st season at City (78 pts) Pep is averaging 91-92 pts in England. Given he doesn't have a Messi at City and that the PL is arguably more competitive than La Liga, he's been nothing short of sensational PL wise.

Some people want absolute perfection and like to moan about this and that. Better enjoy the ride. It won't get better than this (in the league).

Compare Ferguson and Pep. Ferguson's best point tally in the PL is 91 pts (IIRC, 99/00). Pep's average point tally over the last 5 seasons is 91,6 pts. Ridiculous.

A thing where Pep is doing better in City than Barça, is buying players.

In Barça too much Hlebs, Cáceres, Afellays, Chigrinskis, etc.

Now he is doing better. All your players are or Gods, or very good players or "ok" players.

A thing where Pep is doing better in City than Barça, is buying players.

In Barça too much Hlebs, Cáceres, Afellays, Chigrinskis, etc.

Now he is doing better. All your players are or Gods, or very good players or "ok" players.

he wasnt and isnt responsible for the buyings, it was mostly txiki as far as i know. The most impressive stuff pep did with that team was making guys like cuenca, tello and bojan look like they belonged and help turn iniesta, xavi and even messi into legends (also promoting busquets)

But still, dani alves, mascherano, keita, villa and sanchez were pretty good signings, while the more expensive fabregas and ibra were a mixed bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.