Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is calling for Pep's head, but.
3 at the back. Wide open.
KDB wide right. Wasted.
Foden on the left. Not attacking Milner.
1 substitution.
Grealish not used.
Slow passing build up allowing Liverpool players to get back in defensive positions.
Etc.
Another one of Pep's over thinking and tinkering game plans that didn't work.
I didn’t say criticism of this game particularly isn’t allowed, I said those going overboard or calling for his head.

We had people in the main forum and match day threads telling him to fuck off.

The reason we go into this game as favourites is because of him.

City’s most successful ever manager by some distance.

Has won 4 league titles and broken every record worth breaking, other than defensive ones.

One of 3 managers in English football history to win 3 trophies in 1 season, being the 2nd best of that 3 to win.

100 points in a season.

Won back to back league titles for us twice.

First manager to get us to a European Cup/CL final.

First manager to get us to back to back semi finals in that competition.

Anyone calling for his head or going overboard based on one game needs to fuck off and go and support the Rags.

I have not seen a single person calling for his head so who the fuck are you arguing against here?

How can they be spot on when we lost and didn't play at the level we usually do? We were not only needlessly conservative to start with but also rigid enough to persist with the same
See my post, we controlled it until the players decided they wanted it to be a basketball match

same thing against Madrid last season. Game management is a real problem for some of our players

99% of the time we are too good so it doesn’t matter, but it’s a common theme that’s never gone away

the other thing that’s laughable is people on here questioning Pep and his tactics, he’s probably the greatest football mind there has ever been

Nobody is calling for Pep's head, but.
3 at the back. Wide open.
KDB wide right. Wasted.
Foden on the left. Not attacking Milner.
1 substitution.
Grealish not used.
Slow passing build up allowing Liverpool players to get back in defensive positions.
Etc.
Another one of Pep's over thinking and tinkering game plans that didn't work.
Bang on jrb

Reactions: jrb
Fucking hell so what if pep got it wrong today and I’m not saying he did anyway . We got beat by a very very good team at a place we’re it’s difficult at the best of times . On another day haaland scores two goals and we win easy but they showed why they have gone toe to toe with us for the last few seasons and went close to winning everything last year . We are 10 points clear of Liverpool and have been to anfield . We need cancelo back on the left asap .

I have not seen a single person calling for his head so who the fuck are you arguing against here?
“Fuck off Pep” in the match day forum and “Pep bottling it again” in the Bluemoon forum.

I said overboard also

he’s probably the greatest football mind there has ever been
Doesn't make him immune from criticism. His set up and vision for today's match was wrong just like our Other Anfield encounters. When we win he is praised but also needs to be criticized for yet another weak performance against Liverpool at Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.