Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep didn’t really help today. Tactics in big games like this are causing issues. No need to change it. One of the reasons I don’t see us winning champs league. Sadly

Long balls hurt us all the time & we know the teams that do it but we don’t adjust.

Still keep pep for ever but cup final type games v teams like this we will always struggle :-(

Absolutely! Pep's record in cup final games is frankly embarrassing.

See my post, we controlled it until the players decided they wanted it to be a basketball match

same thing against Madrid last season. Game management is a real problem for some of our players

99% of the time we are too good so it doesn’t matter, but it’s a common theme that’s never gone away

the other thing that’s laughable is people on here questioning Pep and his tactics, he’s probably the greatest football mind there has ever been
So why join a football forum if you can’t discuss tactics? Might as well stay off the internet fella.

Beginning to think he can't do big games against spirited and determined sides.
Almost needs taking away for a day or two for his own good.
Wouldn’t swap him for any other manager he can’t be perfect and get it right every game lets move on to Brighton this game was good to get out of way early

Thought his approach was cowardly yesterday. The weakest Liverpool side in about five years and he paid then far too much respect.

Our football yesterday was anemic. We never went for them, shoehorning all the midfielders in the side never works. I can't believe he gave them such a leg up.
Exactly this, when he has his occasional mad ones and tries to shoehorn Gundo, Kev, Bernie and Rodri into the same team in a big game it often ends up upsetting the balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.