Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf we’re 4 points off the top already.

With Spurs & Chelsea breathing down our neck.

Pep’s fucked up a few times this season but yesterday was bordering on negligence. It was laughably bad from Pep.

We should be concerned, because if Haaland gets injured we’ll be in deep shit.
Some people will tell you that they don't care, we will win the league etc. We need 1-2 transfers in winter. Fullback position is something that we need to do. The same with midfielder, maybe winger.

None of those other teams will win the league, because non of those teams ware as good as we are over 38 games.Why would we be concerned about Haaland we aren't a one man team and we've won it a few times without a striker.Yesterday was a close game as you'd expect away at liverpool whatever their form that could have gone eiher way. I have no concerns at all.
If Haaland gets injured our false 9 position is weakened by Jesus and sterling leaving . Alvarez is a prospect but maybe not yet ready .

Been to Anfield multiple times under Pep and we’ve only won the fixture where fans were barred. Rather bizarrely, in all of the games we’ve played there, he’s only twice been able to field a recognised right-back and a left-back in the same eleven: Zabaleta and Kolarov in his first game and Walker and Voldemort when Mahrez missed the penalty.

when I saw that gundo was starting instead of grealish I was already a bit "eeeeh.." but then seeing how we were playing with de bruyne and gündo in front of haaland and cancelo all up the pitch... what happened to we play our game wherever we go?
it was the first time we were up against pool at anfield and we were the favorites in my mind, especially considering how they performed up until now. i wish pep had stones balls...

If Haaland gets injured our false 9 position is weakened by Jesus and sterling leaving . Alvarez is a prospect but maybe not yet ready .
That's the problem. We have Alvarez and Gomez and both not ready. I'm a fan of Alvarez and he will be good for us, but experiments like Gomez is not a solution of our problems with fulbacks. We need at least one fullback, even in winter.

I think because he's scored 20 goals people have forgotten we're still going through a process of learning to play with a striker again.

We started out not getting the ball to Haaland enough, now we've over corrected and seem toothless when he's marked out of the game and other players need to step up just like they did in the last 3 years.

By April I'm sure it'll all be much smoother.

Tbf we’re 4 points off the top already.

With Spurs & Chelsea breathing down our neck.

Pep’s fucked up a few times this season but yesterday was bordering on negligence. It was laughably bad from Pep.

We should be concerned, because if Haaland gets injured we’ll be in deep shit.
Before yesterday everything was rosy and we were fine.

You’re flapping at one bad result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.