Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We win all our games arsenal lose to us twice who wins the league?
That would put Arsenal on 103 points.

I doubt whether they will achieve this but if they do they will deserve all the plaudits that come their way.

I doubt whether they will achieve this but if they do they will deserve all the plaudits that come their way.
Because in that scenario they win the other 20 games. Likely scenario

Maybe Arteta was the architect of the centurions all along…….

Hope he does 20 years here. He knows how to keep coming back with new ideas to keep those trophies ticking over.

16/17 - an "off" season, no trophies
17/18 - Premier League and League Cup
18/19 - domestic treble
19/20 - an "off" season, League Cup
20/21 - Premier League and League Cup (CL runners up)
21/22 - Premier League
22/23 - an "off" season, who knows?

Forecast predicts that 23/24 and 24/25 will be very good seasons indeed.

(Worth bearing in mind that we were hovering between 4th and 8th, a few points off the pace, at this stage of the 20/21 season).

Like I just mentioned in another thread, we are near enough where we were last season in terms of points after 16 games. We’re on 2 points less. Had we won yesterday , we would be on the same amount as last season after 16 games and we were top.

We’ve also scored 44 league goals in 16 games this season, last year we had 33 goals after 16 games. So we’re doing better in that department.

Defence is a bit worse than last season at this stage but nothing staggering.

We’re not even doing that badly, basically on par with last season at this stage in terms of points, it’s just Arsenal are playing out of their skins and become a front runner, up to this point. That’s the real difference this season, not us. It’s certainly not an “off season” if we compare to last season at this point. We just have to say Arsenal have started great.

The main question is can Arsenal sustain it? There’s a long way to go. If they do then fair fucks to them, it’ll be well deserved. I don’t think they will. I believe we’ll catch them at some point.

Like I just mentioned in another thread, we are near enough where we were last season in terms of points after 16 games. We’re on 2 points less. Had we won yesterday , we would be on the same amount as last season after 16 games and we were top.

We’ve also scored 44 league goals in 16 games this season, last year we had 33 goals after 16 games. So we’re doing better in that department.

Defence is a bit worse than last season at this stage but nothing staggering.

We’re not even doing that badly, basically on par with last season at this stage in terms of points, it’s just Arsenal are playing out of their skins and become a front runner, up to this point. That’s the real difference this season, not us. It’s certainly not an “off season” if we compare to last season at this point. We just have to say Arsenal have started great.

The main question is can Arsenal sustain it? There’s a long way to go. If they do then fair fucks to them, it’ll be well deserved. I don’t think they will. I believe we’ll catch them at some point.
We are near where we were last season apart from having less points

I kind of gave up after that :-)

Pep clearly just making stuff up to justify poor team selection. Picking happy players over better options. Oh dear.....
Si Phil can play in a 1000 positions

Thee are only 11 and only 5 attacking ones

But Jack can complete more passes

Yeah the one thing we are missing is passes and possession

Stay off the crack kids:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.