Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK…this result was not on Pep, it was down to individual errors against a very good team.

Haaland missed a few sitters and Walker got “squirrel”d!

Ederson saved us, while we saved them, from it being another 4-4! The ref & CAR saved them from two clear penalties.

Not on Pep.

Bad day at office but we still should win with chances we had. Pep can play the kit man if he wants even if I disagree

We might aswell get used to it because pep isn’t going to change anything this season . Walker will play every game as he is the captain arkanji who in my opinion isn’t good enough to even start for us will carry on in midfield and alveraz will play meaning Phil will be on the right .

We might aswell get used to it because pep isn’t going to change anything this season . Walker will play every game as he is the captain arkanji who in my opinion isn’t good enough to even start for us will carry on in midfield and alveraz will play meaning Phil will be on the right .
So in other words no hardware this Spring...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.