Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not wrong....

i think he didn`t know about the Paqueta situation...interesting gems like his meeting with Boehly & he`s way more optmistic/ upbeat than in the first one (09:58-10:09 even got me fired up)..the "haters" will take some quotes out of context (& without video) to make him look bad...liked his thoughts about Phil/Academy (hopefully he follows through) & the KSA hypocrisy

negative: he`s watching Sky/SSN (no one is immune to brainwashing ) & as a coach the net spend trophy shouldn`t be in his mind

i think he didn`t know about the Paqueta situation...interesting gems like his meeting with Boehly & he`s way more optmistic/ upbeat than in the first one (09:58-10:09 even got me fired up)..the "haters" will take some quotes out of context (& without video) to make him look bad...liked his thoughts about Phil/Academy (hopefully he follows through) & the KSA hypocrisy

negative: he`s watching Sky/SSN (no one is immune to brainwashing ) & as a coach the net spend trophy shouldn`t be in his mind

He did he new on Tuesday about it..

One way or another he is reminded of it, and has been asked to justify it repeatedly over the years he's been at City. What can he do?
Pretty sure he was rarely — or never — asked about it at Barca or Bayern.

Apologies if this is the wrong thread but not sure where to ask the question and it is Pep related.

The new Pep doc on CityTV is this downloadable to watch offline as I am on a flight later today and it would be the perfect time to watch it?

I cannot work out how to do it though.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.