Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep 'no subs' Guardiola. Listen to the young fan mate. Hey some subs on :p

Pep 'no subs' Guardiola. Listen to the young fan mate. Hey some subs on :p
Who would you suggest- he doesn’t want to throw someone on who would be a significant drop off and the only people on the bench tonight are either not good enough or inexperienced when we are trying to close out a game against a good side. He knows best mate and knows his players best! I think if we’d had stones, Bernardo on the bench he’d have made subs. probably part of his case as well for more reinforcements

Who would you suggest- he doesn’t want to throw someone on who would be a significant drop off and the only people on the bench tonight are either not good enough or inexperienced when we are trying to close out a game against a good side. He knows best mate and knows his players best! I think if we’d had stones, Bernardo on the bench he’d have made subs. probably part of his case as well for more reinforcements
Was just joking about the kid who yelled at Pep to get some subs on. And Pep asked if he'd like to come manage the team.

They both laughed it out.

Was just joking about the kid who yelled at Pep to get some subs on. And Pep asked if he'd like to come manage the team.

They both laughed it out.
Oh apologies! Yes I saw it- he’s just mentioned it in the press conference also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.