Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class from him at the end of the whistle clapped the entire ground and made sure the players did a lap with him, love it when Peps on a buzz.

Get well soon boss,be top of league when you come back hopefully
https://twitter.com/City_Xtra
City_Xtra

BREAKING: Pep Guardiola will NOT be on the touchline for #ManCity until after the international break following surgery on a back problem, @ManCity have confirmed.Juanma Lillo will oversee coaching of the first-team and assume touchline duties until Guardiola's return.

Oh damn. Where is the international break? After next game or we have a lot PL games more?

https://twitter.com/City_Xtra
City_Xtra

BREAKING: Pep Guardiola will NOT be on the touchline for #ManCity until after the international break following surgery on a back problem, @ManCity have confirmed.Juanma Lillo will oversee coaching of the first-team and assume touchline duties until Guardiola's return.

Oh damn. Where is the international break? After next game or we have a lot PL games more?
After Fulham

After Fulham

Damn so he will miss 2 PL games.
I wonder if he is just gonna be on the bench and not standing up in the touchline giving orders, or if will not be on the pitch at all?

And why he decided to do it now and not in the international break anyway? Strange.

I wonder if he is just gonna be on the bench and not standing up in the touchline giving orders, or if will not be on the pitch at all?

And why he decided to do it now and not in the international break anyway? Strange.
I would say he will be home resting maybe video link for team talks etc but he wont be in stadium

Just been flicking through some photos of Pep to see if there were any with all the trophies he’s won. Couldn’t find one but I counted them up he’s up to 37 as a manager now, in a 16 year managerial career.

Ferguson won 50 in 39 years.

https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/pep-guardiola-back-surgery-63828302

GUARDIOLA UNDERGOES MINOR BACK SURGERY​

Pep Guardiola has today undergone a routine operation on a back problem.
The Manchester City boss has been suffering with severe back pain for some time lately, and flew out to Barcelona for emergency surgery performed by Dr Mireia Illueca. The surgery was a success, and Pep will now recover and rehabilitate in Barcelona.
In his absence, assistant manager Juanma Lillo will oversee coaching of the first team on the training field and will assume duties on the touchline until Pep’s return. He is expected to return after the forthcoming international break.
Everyone at Manchester City wishes Pep a speedy recovery, and look forward to seeing him back in Manchester soon.

I think the two words highlighted above answer your question.

Maybe his recovery time is 4 weeks and he planned the surgery in a way that international break would overlap with his recovery time and we would only miss 2 games which tbh should be managed.

https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/pep-guardiola-back-surgery-63828302

GUARDIOLA UNDERGOES MINOR BACK SURGERY​

Pep Guardiola has today undergone a routine operation on a back problem.
The Manchester City boss has been suffering with severe back pain for some time lately, and flew out to Barcelona for emergency surgery performed by Dr Mireia Illueca. The surgery was a success, and Pep will now recover and rehabilitate in Barcelona.
In his absence, assistant manager Juanma Lillo will oversee coaching of the first team on the training field and will assume duties on the touchline until Pep’s return. He is expected to return after the forthcoming international break.
Everyone at Manchester City wishes Pep a speedy recovery, and look forward to seeing him back in Manchester soon.

I think the two words highlighted above answer your question.

Greedy bald bastard.

That's what lifting too many trophies get you.
Learn from the dippers:

One trophy every 30 years keeps the back pain away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.