Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/pep-guardiola-back-surgery-63828302

GUARDIOLA UNDERGOES MINOR BACK SURGERY​

Pep Guardiola has today undergone a routine operation on a back problem.
The Manchester City boss has been suffering with severe back pain for some time lately, and flew out to Barcelona for emergency surgery performed by Dr Mireia Illueca. The surgery was a success, and Pep will now recover and rehabilitate in Barcelona.
In his absence, assistant manager Juanma Lillo will oversee coaching of the first team on the training field and will assume duties on the touchline until Pep’s return. He is expected to return after the forthcoming international break.
Everyone at Manchester City wishes Pep a speedy recovery, and look forward to seeing him back in Manchester soon.

I think the two words highlighted above answer your question.

Hmm yes thanks.
That puts me in great distress though as Pep will miss all the training and games now. So without Pep on training it will be tough and we will not be able to deploy normally the tactics etc.
I'm very nervous now. :(

Let's face it, the star of Man City is this guy. What a fuckin honour to witness this man weave his magic at this great club.

The guy is the einstein of football.

I'm going to do everything I can to fully enjoy what he does with this team this season while he is still around.

He has elevated us to the top of the mountain and we have been looking downwards from there for quite some time.

Feels good up here haha

Thank you Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.