Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

It is going to happen sooner rather than later and he'll will only get the credit he fully deserves once he leaves. If win the Champions League again I could see him moving on.

Last edited:
For the first time, I think he's leaving next summer.

He's done it all.

The only thing that could change things is the charges. If we lose, I think he stays out of pure defiance.
I agree I think he is leaving as well. The cycle feels like it has come to an end. Players such as kdb, Bernardo, gundo, mahrez, walker, stones, aguero, ederson, sterling, fern, d silva, Kompany etc are all getting up in age or have left.

The new cycle has started with doku, hasland, foden gvardiol, Rodri, Dias etc but I don’t think pep will see this one through. Sad thought

Although it's too early to talk about it, I hope he still extends his contract for another year or two, but who the hell can replace him? No Manager in the world is even close to his level. Yes, there are good coaches out there, but how many of them maintained stability, dominance and winning titles like Pep? We need to appreciate every moment he is here because it will not be easy to step into his big shoes. I hope for at least one more champions League trophy.

Although it's too early to talk about it, I hope he still extends his contract for another year or two, but who the hell can replace him? No Manager in the world is even close to his level. Yes, there are good coaches out there, but how many of them maintained stability, dominance and winning titles like Pep? We need to appreciate every moment he is here because it will not be easy to step into his big shoes. I hope for at least one more champions League trophy.
What a fitting way to go out that would be.

The man is a genius.

Fucking love him!!

I think he leaves after next season.

We will win without and arguably could get more then 1 CL in the next 9 years.

However, we will not have the dominance we currently have. We won’t win out like we do now.

But we have the greatest manager in the world for at least one more season.

Treasure it blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.