Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t see a thread on this? Surely bullshit from Sly, suggesting Pep being lined up to take over from the waistcoat wanker after the euros?

The words Sky and bullshit tell you all you need to know, had a read of the story and all it says is ‘the FA’s dream appointment is Pep’. That’s like me saying I wouldn’t mind a date with Margot Robbie, some how it won’t happen. The story’s origin is also the Daily Mail which also suggests it’s made up rubbish as City have won their opening four games so they need to stir some mischief.

I could see it appealing to him. We haven't won anything since 1966, imagine being the manager who changed that. He's won every domestic honour there is in three major football countries, to win a European championship and a world cup, especially with serial underachievers England would make him the greatest manager ever.
I'm not sure the part time nature of the job would appeal to him though unless they let him do it while still managing us.

Why is it bullshit hes the best manager on the planet of course hes top of everyones list
Why would you leave elite level football in your prime and go down several levels working for the National team?

International football is no longer the elite, it's a job for a second rate manager or someone looking for a less stressful job before retirement.

Not sure why anyone is dismissing this possibility, there's a chance it will happen but i'm not sure the timing will be right for Pep to leave so soon.

There's always been talk that he'd do International football when he's retired, and Spain doesn't make sense for obvious reasons. Always thought Brazil would make sense, but he seems fond of England these days. It's very possible. But surely not much more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.